Debug Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug Error

fatihtaskincan
Contributor I

I have encountered an errors while applying the debug configuration which is showed as "An error has occurred. See error log for more details. The function "close" returned an error condition  (0x80004005) ". How can I able to this problem? By the way, solutions which have already exist in your forums didn't help me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks a lot for contacting us.

Would you please first create a new project for your MCU from <File> menu -> New->Bareboard project, can CodeWarrior program with this project into your board? If yes, please compare its options in <Run/Debug Settings> with your project.

If the new bareboard project also does not work, please reply with your CodeWarrior version and the part number of your MCU.  Whats the OS on your PC, is it a 32bit, or 64bit OS?

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

fatihtaskincan
Contributor I

On my PC there is a 64 bit operating system. The version of the my CodeWarrior is 10.6. I ve a TWR-56F8200 Tower System (motor control board) which contain MC56F82748 digital signal controller. I ve just tried to your example codes with helping a provided video,but it persistently gives the same error (0x80004005).

Thanks for reply. 

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you please provide more details about what version of CodeWarrior you are using and about your board/cpu?

Adrian

0 Kudos