DPI Scaling issue on High resolution Monitor with Codewarrior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPI Scaling issue on High resolution Monitor with Codewarrior

danny30
Contributor I

I am using Codewarrior 10.6 on Windows 10 64 bit. On my laptop monitor (4k), the buttons and menus are not scaled properly. They are tiny and impossible to read. I could select "Compatibility" mode with XP and this makes it scaled up to the normal size however they are fuzzy and not crisp. I believe the latest Eclipse already supported "DPI aware application" mode. Do we have any plan to have Codewarrior support high res monitor soon ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

this is more a Eclipse limitation.

CW10.6.4 is based on Eclipse IDE 4.2.1 (Juno). Unfortunately, Eclipse doesn't have an option can change screen resolution. the limitation is in Eclipse platform.

I searched on the website, there are many discussion on this topic, maybe you can refer:

Eclipse Community Forums: Eclipse Platform » Eclipse on high screen resolution display

http://javahacker.com/eclipse-on-a-high-dpi-display-in-windows/

Solution for Eclipse with High Resolution laptops / Perfecto Mobile Community

you can find more related discussion with searching engine.

one point I would like to mention here, CW10.6 doesn't support win10. if you use win10, please install CW10.6.4+update 6. see this discussion

Is CodeWarrior for MCU Professional Edition compatible with Windows 10?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Adrian

Does this option work?

DPI.png

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

danny30
Contributor I

Nope, it doesn't..

0 Kudos