cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Console output CodeWarrior S12ZVC

christinar
Contributor II

Hello together,

I use the S912ZCV19 microcontroller and would like to make an output with printf(). If I include the "stdio.h" it still shows an error. I don´t use Processor Expert.

How can I print basic stuff on the console?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For CW for S12Z, printf() is not possible since there is NO "standard output" in embedded system. User has to implement their own "pseudo" prinf() function, i.e. to format the output in memory and then print out through SCI.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

christinar
Contributor II

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos