Codewarrior  Plugin can not get the Remote Connection collection object. Please make sure CodeWarrior is installed Correctly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior  Plugin can not get the Remote Connection collection object. Please make sure CodeWarrior is installed Correctly.

Jump to solution
hawk
Contributor II

I am trying to erase and download a project to a

MC9S08AW32CFGER

And now I am getting an error:

Target Task Error

Error executing task number 2 (name of my flash)

Error: Connect Failed. Codewarrior  Plugin can not get the Remote Connection collection object. Please make sure CodeWarrior is installed Correctly.

Any one have a clue what this is talking about, or how to fix it?

Thanks,

David

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
hawk
Contributor II

Ok, I believe the error is caused by being past the 30 day limit. I guess I waited to long before starting on this project.

There was a clue in the error message, and on startup the program informed me that it was past 30 days. The first part of the message was about the loss of the wizard, and

the second part which I read closely after the errors referred to "plug-ins". So I am just guessing here.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
hawk
Contributor II

Ok, I believe the error is caused by being past the 30 day limit. I guess I waited to long before starting on this project.

There was a clue in the error message, and on startup the program informed me that it was past 30 days. The first part of the message was about the loss of the wizard, and

the second part which I read closely after the errors referred to "plug-ins". So I am just guessing here.

0 Kudos