cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarror for Linux - Unreadable light text on white background

Jump to solution
fweller
Contributor V

I have this issue with the results windows of DDRv.  The grid background color is almost white and the foreground text colors are very pale.  It is difficult for me to read. 

I have tried changing the system theme as well as the color and font theme, but even after reloading CW the effects seem to be minimal.  I am presently using Dark theme and Default color/font theme in CW. 

I have also tried changing specific colors in the color and fonts section of the preferences.  But so far no luck finding the appropriate label for the DDRv results.

Would you please let me know how I can change the DDRv result background color.

CodeWarrior Development Suite for Networked Applications.  CodeWarrior Development Studio for QorIQ LS series for ARM v8 ISA

Version: 11.5.2 Build Id: 210130

My OS is Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Screenshot below

codewarriorresultscolors.png

Version: 11.5.2
Build Id: 210130

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fweller
Contributor V

I finally figured this one out. 

In Ubuntu 20.04 I had to disable dark mode and enable light mode. 

And then in Codewarrior I had to also disable dark mode and enable light mode.

It is unfortunate that Codewarrior can not handle the Ubuntu dark mode.  Hopefully the next release will support this better.  It saves my eyes when staring at the screen all day.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 Reply
fweller
Contributor V

I finally figured this one out. 

In Ubuntu 20.04 I had to disable dark mode and enable light mode. 

And then in Codewarrior I had to also disable dark mode and enable light mode.

It is unfortunate that Codewarrior can not handle the Ubuntu dark mode.  Hopefully the next release will support this better.  It saves my eyes when staring at the screen all day.

Tags (1)