Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code warrior is unable to download the code in freedom board

Jump to solution
Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hello

I have a new FRDM-K20D50M board. I have done all the settings as given in the quick start guide.i.e configuring openSDA and also have downloaded sample program and it is working fine. now the problem is that when I have developed a project and when I am trying to run the project, the following error message is coming. Please instruct me how to configure the open SDA port.

6617_6617.pngpastedImage_0.png

Thanks

Amit Kumar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Amit,

yes, your screenshot shows that the P&E drivers is missing. See

Fixing the USB Drivers | MCU on Eclipse

how it should look like.

You might need to re-install the P&E drivers as indicated in above article (from http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/index.cfm).

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Erich

I was looking through this link only but it didn't worked .Then I read the P&E user manual, from there I got a link to check if the drivers installation error is present. I checked and it showed the driver is installed no error is found. In device manager I don't have any OpenSDA in the jungo . Is that a problem?

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Amit Kumar

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Amit,

yes, your screenshot shows that the P&E drivers is missing. See

Fixing the USB Drivers | MCU on Eclipse

how it should look like.

You might need to re-install the P&E drivers as indicated in above article (from http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/index.cfm).

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Thanks a lot Erich . yes finally got it, there was one more problem apart from the above problem, I was copying and pasting the DEBUG-APP_Pemicro_v108.SDA file without unziping the folder . as I unzipped and pasted the same automatically the driver got installed, and now it is working fine.

Thanks

Amit Kumar.

0 Kudos