Code Warrior can't open some projects normally, anyone can help?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Code Warrior can't open some projects normally, anyone can help?

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,485件の閲覧回数
qingqingwu-b507
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi deal all,

I 'm a new user of Code Warrior. The version of my CW is ‘CW for MPC55xx, MPC56xx 2.10’. The configuration of my PC is 64bit WIN7 OS, and I have confirmed that the CW is compatible to my PC. However, there is something wrong that some projects can be opened normally while some other projects can't. It seems that the program was opened as *.txt.  It can be determined that there is no problem with the project/program because it can run normally in one of my colleagues’ PC.

I attached the print screen of both normally project and the abnormally one. Are there anyone can help find what can make this issue and how to deal with it? Looking forward to your reply and many thanks!

ラベル(1)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,752件の閲覧回数
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Qingqing

In regards of your issue: If you have the IDE option to "Use text-based projects" on the counterpart, but you don´t have this same option set in your CW then you will have the behavior you are experiencing.

This behavior is part of the IDE Preference Panel. You have two options:

1) Please open the CodeWarrior that is used to create the project, and go to Edit->Preferences...->IDE Extras Under the module "Other Settings" You can set the option "Use text-based projects"

2) Or in your CW go to File->Import project Browse for the project location and set the "objects of" field to "All Files" Select the *.mcp file and click open Now in the window "Name new project as:" you should name your project and select Save. By doing any of the above you should be able to open your project.

Best Regards

Fiona

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
1,753件の閲覧回数
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Qingqing

In regards of your issue: If you have the IDE option to "Use text-based projects" on the counterpart, but you don´t have this same option set in your CW then you will have the behavior you are experiencing.

This behavior is part of the IDE Preference Panel. You have two options:

1) Please open the CodeWarrior that is used to create the project, and go to Edit->Preferences...->IDE Extras Under the module "Other Settings" You can set the option "Use text-based projects"

2) Or in your CW go to File->Import project Browse for the project location and set the "objects of" field to "All Files" Select the *.mcp file and click open Now in the window "Name new project as:" you should name your project and select Save. By doing any of the above you should be able to open your project.

Best Regards

Fiona

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,752件の閲覧回数
qingqingwu-b507
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Fiona,

Thanks a lot for your reply. My CW can work normally now according to your suggestion. Thank you!

Best Regards

Wu Qingqing

0 件の賞賛
返信