Can't program 8 bytes to address 0xfffff8 because this range isn't included in the selected modules! Device MC9S12ZVML128_EEPROM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't program 8 bytes to address 0xfffff8 because this range isn't included in the selected modules! Device MC9S12ZVML128_EEPROM

amosxue
Contributor II

Build the example:AN5327 in CW10.7,the EVB is s12zvml12EVBLin. When I debug it, everything is ok. But when i flash the file to target, there is a warning:Can't program 8 bytes to address 0xfffff8 because this range isn't included in the selected modules!  Device MC9S12ZVML128_EEPROM.

what cause this warning? how to fix it ?111.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello amos xue ,

There is a same question with yours , you can have a look:

HI, I am flashing NXP S12ZVL32 micro using P&E micro degugger, i am getting below warning while ... 

The address 0xFF_FFF8 belongs to Program NVM segment and it can be programmed by the  Flash algorithm

MC9S12ZVML128_FLASH , The warning indicates that the data at this addresses cannot be programmed by the selected algorithm ( MC9S12ZVML128_EEPROM) and ignores the appropriate s19 line. To get rid of the warning please make sure your S19 file contains just data accepted by the selected flash algorithm.

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

amosxue
Contributor II

Hello, Alice_Yang,

In the CW10.7, I use flash file to target, but the MC9S12ZVML128.xml is the only  flash config file I can choose, I wonder how to fix this warning.  If a config file is needed, where can I find this document.

Amos       

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Amos,

Please save your "flash file  to target" task:pastedImage_1.png

then you can find the task1 in "Target Tasks" view, double click the task1, you can find the flash config file in it,

please refer to your requirement configure it :

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

amosxue
Contributor II

Hello, Alice,

Thank you for your particular reply and patience! There is no any warning now, and I have downloaded the .s19 successfully.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Amos,

Ok, good to hear it can work well.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos