cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10.6 import project become error.

wanghaha
Contributor I

This is the error:"Description Resource Path Location Type
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `E:/CW10.6/TPMS_FXTH87_LF_RF_Communication_CW10_rev3/FXTH87xx11_CW10_2015_9_APP_AND_BOOT/Sources/app_source/app_global_vars.c', needed by `Sources/app_global_vars_c.obj'. Stop. FXTH87xx11_CW10_2015_9_APP C/C++ Problem."

And I used "Clean Project",it doesn't work. I don't know how to do,hope some one can help me.Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wang,

Could you tell us which example project are you trying to import?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

wanghaha
Contributor I

1493795359(1).png

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wang,

It seems like there is a problem in the file app_global_vars.c, could you post the console information? it will give us more information on what could be causing the problem.

I also noticed that the project seems to be based on the below reference project, maybe you can use this working project as reference and add the extra files from your project:

http://www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/lab-test-software/TPMS-FXTH87-LF-RF-Communication-CW10.z... 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

wanghaha
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

I was adding the engineering steps to the document, another project "Import Project", then "Clean Project" and then "Build" can be successful but this one project does not work.I used the project hand in someone else, and now he has left. Before it can be opened and build on his computer but can not be build on my computer.Is not configured a problem?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos