cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner on FRDM-KE06Z

Jump to solution
alissonporto
Contributor III

I'm a beginner, and I'm using CodeWarrior to program a FRDM-KE06Z platform. I have read several tutorials, but I'm not able to construct simple codes yet. Can anyone help me with that?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alison:

First of all, Welcome to Kinetis world :smileyhappy:!

Can you provide more details about your issues or doubts? What tutorials did you read so far?

Here you have some hints:

=> To start with CodeWarrior (create, build and debug project) there is a guide in the installation folder. Just follow

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\Help\Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf

And for all the general information about the IDE you can check the "Targeting_Microcontrollers" guide:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\Help\PDF\Targeting_Microcontrollers.pdf

=> To find FRDM-KE06 useful documentation, including a Quick Start Package, you can visit the next page:

Freescale Freedom Development Platform for Ki|Freescale

I hope this helps.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alissonporto
Contributor III

Thank you very much Jorge_Gonzalez,

I think the best I could do by now is seeing a code example, like a simple blinking LED code for the FRDM-KE06Z on CodeWarrior. This code would have some needed libraries and pin assingments that I don't know how to do so far. If I could just paste this code and make something work I would feel a lot better. Can you please help me with that?

0 Kudos
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alisson,

There are various example projects for the KE06 on the following path on your CodeWarrior installation folder:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\KE\build\cw\ke06

You can start with a simple project like the GPIO_demo.

Best regards!

Carlos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alison:

First of all, Welcome to Kinetis world :smileyhappy:!

Can you provide more details about your issues or doubts? What tutorials did you read so far?

Here you have some hints:

=> To start with CodeWarrior (create, build and debug project) there is a guide in the installation folder. Just follow

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\Help\Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf

And for all the general information about the IDE you can check the "Targeting_Microcontrollers" guide:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\Help\PDF\Targeting_Microcontrollers.pdf

=> To find FRDM-KE06 useful documentation, including a Quick Start Package, you can visit the next page:

Freescale Freedom Development Platform for Ki|Freescale

I hope this helps.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!