cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autosar for MPC5674f

natarajmani
Contributor III

Hi friend,

i am going to use MPC5674f...so i want to know which version of codewarrior will support autosar for MPC5674f

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There are 2 versions supporting the MPC55xx/56xx family:

- CW for MPC55xx/56xx V2.10 which is the last version based on Classic IDE (was released some years ago),

- CW for MCU V10.6.4 which is the last version based on Eclipse (was released  2 months ago).

What is about MPC5674F ?

The devices is supported on the 2 CodeWarrior versions.

What is about Autosar ?

Following the info I've found the CW for MCU v10.6.4 is supporting Autosar at Professional suite.

CW for MPC55xx/56xx V2.10 is supporting Osek.

Now depending of the Autosar version (MCAL + ...) you need sometimes to use specif version.

A colleague working for Autosar explained me for instance the MCAL 1.0.1 is supporting CW 2.10.

To resume I can say you the 2 versions are supporting Autosar but I don't have experience with Autosar/Osek tools.

If you need more info I will forward it to the right team else you can contact your Freescale FAE to have more info.

Hope this will hep you.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos