cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for NXP  MPC560xP

hqin
Contributor I

Dear Sir or Madam, 

I am a design engineer working for De Amertek Co. I am interested in the  library of 'Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for NXP  MPC560xP'. I download a evaluation license from your web. But it doesn't  include the peripherals blocks like ADC, PWM, CAN etc. Can I get a  evaluation license of that library including the peripherals blocks for MATLAB? Is there any demo models which can be provided?

Sincerely,  

Hao

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Qin

Automotive Math and Motor Control Library supplies the mathematical library, general functions for digital filter and motor control. It does not include the driver for peripheral modules.

User can get the examples for ADC, PWM, CAN etc of MPC560xP from the our website www.nxp.com by searing “AN2865”. Hope it helps!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos