表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

problems with the intall package

3,274件の閲覧回数
LEGION55
Contributor I
hello people please help me
i'm new in this...
I'v downloaded the codewarrior 6.1 three times and the three times when i tried to install appears the next message

"the contens of this file cannot be unpackaged. the executabel you are attempting to run has been corrupted. please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity and try again."

but as i all ready told u,  I'v downloaded 3 times the package and always is the same, but with others programs that I download from internet its all oK,I mean the problem is just with freescale downloads,

so please tellme what happen??, what can i do???
remember I really need it for the university  pleaseeeeee.
Im from colombia so my english is not good enough
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)

1,013件の閲覧回数
helena
Contributor I
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,013件の閲覧回数
ubhims
Contributor I
Hi helena,

Can you tell me the size of the installer (file) that you've downloaded? If you're using any download accelerator, can you temporarily disable it and then try the download again?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,013件の閲覧回数
ubhims
Contributor I
Hi helena/LEGION55,

If this issue is still persistent...

The installer for me is nearly 349MB. I'm able to launch the install wizard successfully.

What is the size of the installer that's not working for you?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,013件の閲覧回数
LEGION55
Contributor I
hi people thanks for your attention, I downloaded the pack without any download accelerator, and the download was success, the pack weight is more than 300MB.
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,013件の閲覧回数
helena
Contributor I
I met the same problem, can you tell me how to resovle it?Thank you!
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,013件の閲覧回数
ubhims
Contributor I
Hello LEGION55,

Can you please post the complete URL that you're using to download the CodeWarrior 6.1?
0 件の賞賛
返信