cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No processor and board to select in new project wizard

Jump to solution
marijnvandort
Contributor II

I installed codewarrior 8.8 a few weeks ago and I can build old projects, so that works. But when I use the new Project wizzard my select processor and boards slection list is empty. I tied to reinstall CW at different places and I allso install CW PA v8.8 for P1021 and P1022 Windows-hosted Service Pack but that didn't help. I run CW on windows 7. Does anyone have idees what I can check.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
marijnvandort
Contributor II

It seems that Edit-> Preferences... -> Disable third party COM plugins needs to be unchecked.

cw_plugin.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marijn,

CW for PA V8.8 was designed for Win XP and 32 bit OS.

To support Win 7 we released some patches.

We recommend you to install PA V8.8.5 and V8.8.6 if needed.

See below on my Win 7 64 bit + CW for PA V8.8 (patches V8.8.5 & V8.8.6 installed)

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
marijnvandort
Contributor II

It seems that Edit-> Preferences... -> Disable third party COM plugins needs to be unchecked.

cw_plugin.png

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marijn,

You're right.

If the option

Edit + Preferences ...

-> General - Plugin Settings

-> Other Settings: Disable third party COM plugins

is checked, project wizard panel Select processor and board will be empty.

thanks for the information.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos