How to simulate to read analog input (DC voltage) using Freescale CodeWarrior Ver-6.3 IDE. I have used CW IDE to simulate output ports using Visualization Tool "LED Instrument". I would like to know, how we can simulate to read switch inputs through I/O p

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to simulate to read analog input (DC voltage) using Freescale CodeWarrior Ver-6.3 IDE. I have used CW IDE to simulate output ports using Visualization Tool "LED Instrument". I would like to know, how we can simulate to read switch inputs through I/O p

srinivasubatchu
Contributor I

I am using Freescale Codewarrior IDE ver6.3 to simulate I/O ports as output and to see the same in Simulator using Visualization Tool - LED Instrument. I could able to do the same for outputs with out any problem and now I want to simulate to read the switch inputs through input ports and to simulate to read analog voltage (DC voltage) through A/D converter.

Can you please let me know the procedure to read the switch inputs, analog signals etc in CodeWarrior IDE debug window.  I do not have Frescale target board and trying with Codewarrior IDE Simulator. 

My e-mail id:  srinivasb.ece@raghuenggcollege.in

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Srinivasb,

Please refer attached demo project and video for how to uses led component.
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos