cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you improve this forum ?

patv
Contributor I
Hi all,

I've just received a mail saying that Metrowerks CodeWarrior forums have moved on Freescale's site so I came to have a look.

I noticed that in 8 and 16 bit microcontroller forums there is topic "How can we improve this forum", but not in this one ;-(

First thing I regret is that before, the CodeWarrior forum made the distinction between the different targets, and now all is mixed. We use CodeWarrior for HC08 and ColdFire, but when we need an information or have a problem, it's not for both targets so the information would be clearer if splitted.

Concerning ColdFire, is it planned to have a forum for 32 bits microcontrollers ?

Finally, I can't see any icon in any forum, only white squares with red cross, why ?

Regards

Patrick
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

marc_paquette
Contributor V
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and criticisms.

You're not the first person to comment on the lack of subforums in the CodeWarrior forum. Freescale is currently looking into adding this feature. I'll keep you posted when I find out more.

I'll pass your request along to the Freescale webmaster about starting forums for ColdFire and other 32-bit platforms.

Finally, check your web browser's settings for displaying images. Some browsers have settings for preventing you from seeing images served from a different URLs. For example, Firefox has an option to limit viewing images from the originating web site only. If this does not fix your problem, let me know.

Marc.

0 Kudos