CodeWarrior V5.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior V5.7

paulguyer
Contributor I

Where is the CodeWarrior V5.7 to download it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Normally 5.7 is IDE version  but not CW version. to get CW version, please :

Start the IDE and click on Help | About Freescale CodeWarrior. Click on Installed Products.Save all info displayed into a txt file then attached it here.

OR

let me know which chip you work with. I will recommend you the proper CW version.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

paulguyer
Contributor I

Jennie, I'm working now with CW6.3 and IDE 5.9.0. An older SW-project has the IDE 5.7. What is the Codewarrior Verion with IDE V5.7?

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paul,

Evaluation CodeWarrior® for HCS08 v5.1 integrates IDE5.7.0.

You can download it from here

CodeWarrior Legacy Downloads|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!