codewarrior can not connect to the multilink usb-ml-12B

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

codewarrior can not connect to the multilink usb-ml-12B

RChapman
Contributor I
This message contains an entire topic ported from a separate forum. The original message and all replies are in this single message. We have seeded this new forum with selected information that we expect will be of value to you as you search for answers to your questions.

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:44 pm    

hello,

we try to debug the range demo plus for codewarrior 3.1 ,
but the debugger can not ind the multilink usb-ml-12B.
befor this we installed the driver from the p&e microcomputersystems.
website.

we also try to debug a 13192evb board, also on an other pc....but we still have the same problem.

now we tried to debug with the noice_84_68HC08 but here the debugger can not find the multilink.

the system configuration shows a working driver..no problems.

any hints? did we make a mistake?

thx a lot
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:14 am    

Hi guys,

I do not know exactly what the problem you have is and how to solve it, but I have a hint for you that maybe will help (and will not make the things worse, that's for sure).

Go to P&E Microcomputer Systems' webpage (USB Multilink producer, the link is given below), click on the Support button (top of page), then on Forums link. It leads to the discussion board of P&E, and they have a very good support, both from users and P&E employees, who really can help relatively quickly. The response time and quality is good - why doesn't Freescale have such a forum?

And here is the link :
http://www.pemicro.com

BTW, did you get the Range Demo program to run on EVB boards, because for me it works only on SARD boards?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:39 am    

Hi,

we install the patch CW08_V3_1_P&E_USB2_SP.exe for CodeWorrior 3.1.
Now we can connect and programm the SARD and EVB with the USB-ML-12.

We installed and tested the Range Demo Plus in every combination

- tx & rx
- EVB & EVB
- SARD & SARD
- EVB & SARD
- SARD & EVB

and it works without problems.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies