S08PL 10-bit ADC not recognized by Codewarrior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S08PL 10-bit ADC not recognized by Codewarrior

celsoken
Contributor V

I'm downsizing some projects from S08PA to S08PL and I've got some strange behaviour on CW 10.7. CW does not recognize the 10-bit ADC option and only allows 8-bit ADC mode. I've installed CW 11.1 but the problem continues. Does someone had the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

gachaart
Contributor I

Gacha Workmanship's visual computerization requests to a different crowd, going from anime and manga fans to those keen on Japanese culture. Also, gachaart  studio mode gives you unlimited authority over your current circumstance and allows you to cause anything situation or short film your heart wants. You can likewise look over many foundation examples and variety conspires that suit your taste. Also, you can have ten playable characters in this mode.

0 Kudos

nancyhawkin_s18
Contributor I

The common-mode range for the analog inputs is from AGND to VDD MyCFAVisit.

0 Kudos

celsoken
Contributor V

When I say Codewarrior does not recognize, I mean Processor Expert does not recognize. I've noticed I can't open a S08PL project using Processor Expert in CW 11.1 . Maybe S08PL is not supported by processor expert.

Regards,

Celso

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Yes there is not support for processor expert for the S08PL family

You can use the S08PA processor expert to create the code them copy or migrate to the PL family 

Regards

Vicente  

celsoken
Contributor V

Dear Vicente,

Thanks for you help! As far as I could see the PL seems to be the same die as PA. Probably just marked - not just externally, but internally too - as PL with untested PA features. Could you throw some light on it? Tks in advance, Celso

0 Kudos