cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Beestack----Form Mesh or Tree network

galen
Contributor I
Hi
      I tried to use the BeeStack demo WirelessUart to form the Mesh or Tree network, It includes coordinator,router and end-device. When download these threes types of program on to three different boards,I follow the instruction:form the netowrk -binding- shift to the run mode, and then the comunication between coordinator with the router and end-deivce is ok.
    But when I place end-deivce out of range of the coordinator, and between them I place a router to extend range. But it can't works, I don't know how to establish the binding or form the network, the LED3 is always blinking on the coordinator and the end-device which means it can't establish binding. So the next step the communication between coordinator and end-device is also unsuccess.
     Did any one had a chance to work on Beestack and on wireless UART example and form this network?

Regards,

galen

Labels (1)
3 Replies

NLFSJ
Contributor III
Hi Galen,

I received the follwoing reply from engineering:

I follow the next step:

1. I create the example applications in BeeKit 2. For each applications I select the Device Type (Coordinator or Router or End-Device) 3. I download the three type of program to three different boards 4. On Coordinator board press SW1 to start the network. When network is started LED1 and LED2 are ON 5. Press SW1 on Router board to joining network. When joining network in does LED1 and LED2 are ON 6. Press SW1 on End-Device board to joining network. When joining network in does LED1 is ON 7. Press SW3 on Coordinator board to Binding; LED3 will flash 8. Press SW3 on Router board; LED3 will flash and after 2-3 second LED3 on Router and Coordinator boards will be ON. Now it’s a communications between Coordinator and Router 9. After that press one more time SW3 on Router board and also press SW3 on End-Device. LED3 will flash on both boards and after 3-4 second LED3 on Router and End-Device will be ON. Now it's communication between Router and End-Device

For this application I use three SRB boards. I try to place the End-Device out of range of coordinator and between them I place the Router. I then can establish binding between End-Device and Router and Between Router and Coordinator.

I hope this is of assistance to you.

Regards,

Nina

0 Kudos

galen
Contributor I
Hi Nina,

Thank you for your advice!
       I follow your instruction and then form the network and the communication is also ok.
       Another problem is can I let them form the network and binding together automatically according to their position to the coordinator. For example, if the end device is close to the coordinator and then it will join and bind with coordinator directly.  But if the end device is out of the range of the coordinator and it can't communicate with the coordinator directly , it will find a router to binding and then bind with the coordinator(if possible).:smileyindifferent:

Best Regards

Galen

Wilgaced
Contributor II

I have the same problem

On 2016 and nobody answer that.....

so frustrated

0 Kudos