Broken ICE end adapter

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken ICE end adapter

J_Gordon
Contributor I
I have broken the end adapter for the target cable on my M68EML08AB32 ICE module. The end adapter part number is: M68TQP064SAMO1. This was included with the emulation board. Unfortunately Freescale has migrated the part to a lead-free version (add an "E" suffix on the original part number) and none are available (12 week lead time). My situation is that my development project is stopped until I can replace the broken part. That makes my situation quite desperate! My distributor and the Freescale rep have so far been unable to help. Any usefull suggestions or solutions?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alban
Senior Contributor II
Hi J. Gordon,

Please describe this adapter so I can see if I have one somewhere in my drawers I don't do anything with.

I need number of pins + type of package for target, also describe how it is supposed to connect to flex cable (number of headers)

Cheers,
Alban.
0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II

Dear J. Gordon,

I have one, please IM me your postal address and I'll ship it straight away.
I need a name and address, NO POST BOX !

Cheers,
Alban.

0 Kudos

rocco
Senior Contributor II
Hi, J. Gordon:

Boy, does this sound familiar. It seems like only yesterday I had the same problem with the 44-pin SAMO . . . wait, it WAS only yesterday . . .

I use to develop with the HC08XL36, before Motorola pulled the rug out. As a result, I have a 64-pin SAMO right here in my front paw (it hasn't been there the whole time). PM me, and we will figure out how to get it to you.
0 Kudos