キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Broken ICE end adapter

2,736件の閲覧回数
J_Gordon
Contributor I
I have broken the end adapter for the target cable on my M68EML08AB32 ICE module. The end adapter part number is: M68TQP064SAMO1. This was included with the emulation board. Unfortunately Freescale has migrated the part to a lead-free version (add an "E" suffix on the original part number) and none are available (12 week lead time). My situation is that my development project is stopped until I can replace the broken part. That makes my situation quite desperate! My distributor and the Freescale rep have so far been unable to help. Any usefull suggestions or solutions?
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

398件の閲覧回数
Alban
Senior Contributor II
Hi J. Gordon,

Please describe this adapter so I can see if I have one somewhere in my drawers I don't do anything with.

I need number of pins + type of package for target, also describe how it is supposed to connect to flex cable (number of headers)

Cheers,
Alban.
0 件の賞賛
返信

398件の閲覧回数
Alban
Senior Contributor II

Dear J. Gordon,

I have one, please IM me your postal address and I'll ship it straight away.
I need a name and address, NO POST BOX !

Cheers,
Alban.

0 件の賞賛
返信

398件の閲覧回数
rocco
Senior Contributor II
Hi, J. Gordon:

Boy, does this sound familiar. It seems like only yesterday I had the same problem with the 44-pin SAMO . . . wait, it WAS only yesterday . . .

I use to develop with the HC08XL36, before Motorola pulled the rug out. As a result, I have a 64-pin SAMO right here in my front paw (it hasn't been there the whole time). PM me, and we will figure out how to get it to you.
0 件の賞賛
返信