Here is the explaination of relationship of SD-CAN, SD-MAN, 6233, 6003, 3002:
- AR6003 + AR3002 = AR6233
- AR6233 + RF Components = SX-SDMAN-2830S
- SX-SDMAN-2830S + SDIO CONN = SX-SDCAN-2830BT
- SX-SDCAN-2830BT card is inserted into SD3 slot.
- BT adaptor board (attached files) is inserted into SD1 slot.
- SX-SDCAN-2830BT card is connected with BT adaptor board via 20-pin FFC.
- Software: signals of SD1 are muxed into UART4 and GPIO for BT application.
Below is the description of IO mux on SD1:
Original Attachment has been moved to: SCH-27839_A.dsn.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: LAY-27839_A.brd.zip