This document is provided as a hands-on lab guide. The intent of the lab is to demonstrate how to program the LPCXpresso804 board with the MCUXpresso IDE making use of the SDK examples and the PLU module drivers.
The PLU configuration tool will be used to create a new schematic design that will be programmed to the PLU.
The following items need to be installed on your computer to complete the lab:
- Copy link into browser: https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select?device=LPCXpresso804
- Select ‘MCUXpresso IDE’ or ‘All Toolchains’ in the Toolchain IDE drop-down
- Select ‘Download SDK’
• MCUXpresso IDE version 10.2.1:
- Can be installed at following link: https://www.nxp.com/mcuxpresso/ide
• PLU configuration tool
- Can be installed at this link: https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/i.mx-applications-processors/i.mx-rt-series/i.mx-rt1060-crossover-processor-with-arm-cortex-m7-core:i.MX-RT1060?tab=Design_Tools_Tab
• LPCXpresso804 Development Board (OM40001): https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/evaluation-and-development-boards/lpcxpresso-boards/lpcxpresso804-for-the-lpc804-family-of-mcus:OM40001?tab=Design_Tools_Tab
• PLU Shield Board
• 1 Micro USB cable
Hope this guide is helpful! Any comments are welcome.
Technical Support Engineer