Rapid IoT Studio Project Example: Smart Air Conditioner

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The main idea of this project is to use the Rapid IoT Kit as the control unit of an air conditioner, and use it to monitor and control temperature, humidity and air quality of your house, to make it always be a comfortable environment.

The kit has monitor and control UI on its screen, and it also provides monitor and control UI on user's smart phone. The connection between the kit and phone is using BLE now. All the monitoring data and working status will be updated in real time. 

In the future, we are planning to add WiFi connection for the kit, so that the kit can send data and be controlled from cloud service.

NOW                                                                                                                                                   FUTURE

tmp1.png                           tmp1.png

The attached file includes:

• Source code for the project
  • Demo Binary file for the kit generated from project
  • Atmosphere project file
  • Demo video
  • User Guide

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

I have the following comments re: OOB firmware:

Unless the USB cable is connected, the battery in the device drains within a few hours.

When the USB cable is connected, the temperature reading is too high.  I think the temperature sensor is too close to some component that radiates heat.

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-16-2018 02:03 AM
Updated by: