LPC4088 Closed Payment Loop Demo - Compiling the software & flashing the board
After connecting the three boards together, it's time to compile the software and flash it onto the board. To do so, please follow below steps.
- Download the software.
- Unzip the software.
- Open the Keil Multi-Project workspace by opening the file .\LPC4088 POS Demo\Project_BlueboardPOS_Workspace.uvmpw. Note: Keil version V.4.54 or higher is required to open the workspace correctly. If you do not meet this requirement, an error will be shown when opening the workspace.
- Compile project "CDL" by right-clicking on the CDL project and selecting option "Set as Active Project" (1). Next, click on the "Rebuild" button (2)
- Repeat Step 4) for the 4 remaining projects (BSP, emWinlib, NxpRdLib_PublicRelease, Project_BlueboardPOS).
- Connect the Keil ULINK2 debugger to the baseboard (J8). If any other debugger than the Keil ULINK2 is used, the Keil project should be changed to use this other debugger.
- Power-up the board. Although the Embedded Artists base-board can be powered by a USB connection, it is advisable to use the power-jack because of the high-power consumption of the 7" LCD. Powering the board by USB may result in incorrect behavior.
- With project "Project_BlueboardPOS" set as active project, click on the "Load" button (). This will load the compiled POS demo to the FLASH.