This config tool simplifies PLL setting calculation and clock configuration for MPC5744P device.
Follow these steps
Note: Macros have to be enabled!
- 1. Enter frequency of used XOSC and desired PLL0 and PLL1 output.
- put values into cells B11, Q10 and Q17 of the "Clocks" sheet
- check if it is Valid or Invalid
- "PLLconfig" sheet shows possible PLLs configurations
- 2. Configure System and AUX clock selectors and its Dividers
- check calculated frequency of System/Peripheral clocks
- if Invalid change source clock and Divider value to keep Max freq
3. Copy generated code by pressing "Copy Code" button