This demo is about driving TFT LCD by FlexBus module on MAPS-K22 board.
MAPS-K22 brief description:
- High performance Freescale ARM Cortex™ M4 SoC MK22FN512VLL12 with 120MHz core clock, 512KB Flash and 128K RAM.
- Support Graphic LCD by Flexbus interface.
- Power supply from Micro USB 5V.
- Support ISO7816 smart card by UART interface.
- Support connector for Peripheral, Application and Socket MAPS board.
- SDK 1.0 Software release
The FlexBus module is a hardware module that：
- Provides memory expansion and provides connection to external peripherals with a parallel bus
- Can be directly connected to the following asynchronous or synchronous slave-only devices with little or no additional circuitry：
- External ROMs
- Flash memories
- Programmable logic devices
- Other simple target (slave) devices
After run the demo, the TFT LCD will display the Freescale logo as below, and I’ve also attached the demo.
Welcome to download it.
Original Attachment has been moved to: Flexbus_LCD-presents.zip