This demo is about driving TFT LCD by FlexBus module on MAPS-K22 board.
MAPS-K22 brief description:
- High performance Freescale ARM Cortex™ M4 SoC MK22FN512VLL12 with 120MHz core clock, 512KB Flash and 128K RAM.
- Support Graphic LCD by Flexbus interface.
- Power supply from Micro USB 5V.
- Support ISO7816 smart card by UART interface.
- Support connector for Peripheral, Application and Socket MAPS board.
- SDK 1.0 Software release
The FlexBus module is a hardware module that：
- Provides memory expansion and provides connection to external peripherals with a parallel bus
- Can be directly connected to the following asynchronous or synchronous slave-only devices with little or no additional circuitry：
- External ROMs
- Flash memories
- Programmable logic devices
- Other simple target (slave) devices