How to configure RDC?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure RDC?

jack-cap
Contributor III

The board what i used is i.MX 8MQuad Assessment Suite, And the MCUXpresso SDK is version 2.6

Now i testting Contex m4 pwm demo with pwm4 which under driver_examples folder. It will be successful output waveform when typing in "bootmcu",but when i boot android systemthe waveform will be stop.
who stop pwm4 output waveform?

Does anybody have this problem? 

Do I need to configure ? how to configure pwm while RDC

kernel dts configure as shown in the picture.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi yingjin

one can check similar issue below and try to debug it in the same way

https://community.nxp.com/thread/500975 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jack-cap
Contributor III

I disabled all references of SAI3_MCLK in dts files, and now we editenv fdt_file m4 dts,. But it's still not working, In u-boot bootmcu pwm work fine, however it's desn't when boot android system. Under special instructions we use android not Linux. Please tell me where the problem is ? 

Thanks you!

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

android is based on linux so suggested link may be useful.

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

jack-cap
Contributor III

Q1:

How to disable pwm4 from imx8mq on RDC Module ?

Q2:

vendor/nxp-opensource/arm-trusted-firmware will build bl31.bin ? and how to download into imx8mq evk board ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

edward_fu
Contributor III

Have you solved it?

I have the similiar problem like youhttps://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/imx8mq-m4-blocks-when-using-i2c-spi-in-android/td-p/140... 

Could you give me some sugesstions?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

jack-cap
Contributor III

Thanks so much for your response

Can you send the Soc reference manual of Imx8mq to me, This is my Email address, 1067929469@qq.com.

Thanks you.

0 Kudos