i.MXRT1060 ADC external trigger (ADC_ETC) for ADC 2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MXRT1060 ADC external trigger (ADC_ETC) for ADC 2

cedric1
Contributor I

There are two instance of ADC in i.MXRT1060. I can make ADC 1 work with external trigger on pin J11 GPIO_AD_B1_00 using ADC channel 5. This pin can also work with ADC 2. I can make ADC 2 work fine when using software trigger, but I can't make it work with external trigger. I think it has something to do with the TSC. I did try to set ADC_ETC.TSC_BYPASS and  ADC_ETC.EXT0_TRIG_ENABLE. Any idea why I can't make ADC 2 work with ADC_ETC on this pin?

Thanks,

Cedric

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cédric Lemay,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to gather more information about your implementation,
so whether you can introduce the steps you did, especial the code parts.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

cedric1
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou, 

I found my problem. Turns out I had to use XBAR1, instead of XBAR0, to trigger ADC2. I couldn't find anything on the documentation about that, so I had to guess and try. It works now.

Thanks,

Cedric

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cédric Lemay,

Thanks for your reply and I'm glad to hear the problem is solved.
According to your reply, whether it means tha you need to use the XBAR1(XBARA), the XBAR2 and XBARB (XBARB) is unavailable.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos