Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download SDK for S9KEAZ64AMLH

Jump to solution
kemingkai
Contributor III

Hi,NXP engineer:

I can‘t find sdk download line when i search S9KEAZ64AMLH。So i want to know

how to download SDK with S9KEAZ64AMLH,could you give me the download line?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Knight,

The KEA is not in the support list of MCUXpresso SDK.
Customer should download the FRDM-KEA Quick start package (REV 8 ) from FRDM-KEAZ128: KEA Freedom Evaluation Board.
But the FRDM-KEA Quick start package (REV 8 ) download from that link was broken at the moment. So please check the attached files here.
Please use S32DS-ARM: S32 Design Studio IDE open these examples. You can download the latest S32 Design Studio for Arm 2018.R1 – Windows/Linux(REV 2018-R1).
Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Knight,

The KEA is not in the support list of MCUXpresso SDK.
Customer should download the FRDM-KEA Quick start package (REV 8 ) from FRDM-KEAZ128: KEA Freedom Evaluation Board.
But the FRDM-KEA Quick start package (REV 8 ) download from that link was broken at the moment. So please check the attached files here.
Please use S32DS-ARM: S32 Design Studio IDE open these examples. You can download the latest S32 Design Studio for Arm 2018.R1 – Windows/Linux(REV 2018-R1).
Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

kemingkai
Contributor III

Excuse me.Robin I have a question.S9KEA64ACLH and S9KEA64AMLH is that belong ACE-Q-100?

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

yes
KINETISEAMCUFS

AEC-Q100.png

Best Regards,

Robin

kemingkai
Contributor III

OK, I get it now, thanks!