how to add a point in jn-an-1218-zigbee-3-0-light-bulb

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a point in jn-an-1218-zigbee-3-0-light-bulb

Contributor II

Hello, I have a problem now, which means I am confused.A problem arose when I added a new endpoint to the ExtendedColorLight routine of jn-an-1218-zigbee-3-0-light-bulb.After completing the configuration in files app_gp.zpscfg and zcl_options.h, and then completing the registration of defining device type and endpoint in files app_extendedcolorlight.c and.However, after I blocked the registration of defined device type and endpoint in app_extendedcolorlight.c and.h files, the file was successfully recompiled, and the data and initialization data were output in Terminal again.Now I'm depressed why is that? I used to add new endpoints like this?

Labels (1)
  • JN

0 Kudos
12 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please look at the next community post?

https://community.nxp.com/thread/507619

Please let me know if you have issues adding a new endpoint.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hello, thanks for your reply!I just added the new endpoint in the extendedcolorlight routine of jn-an-1218-zigbee-3.0-light-bulb routine according to the document provided by the government. After the addition, there was no error in the compilation, but where I printed the output, there was no output, and there was no initial output. I don't know why.1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, 

I am not sure if I am understanding your issue.

Could you please try to open the terminal in an external software? Teraterm, putty

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hello, I opened a terminal in the last picture above, which is also marked.The other pictures are the code I added the endpoint to.My problem is that after adding a new endpoint to the source code above, I find that the terminal has no output of any information, including initialization information.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please comment the next code app_zlc_light_task.c?

/* else if(E_ZCL_RESTORE_DEFAULT_REPORT_CONFIGURATION == psEvent->eZCL_Status)
            {

vRestoreDefaultRecord(app_u8GetDeviceEndpoint(),
                                psEvent->psClusterInstance->psClusterDefinition->u16ClusterEnum,
                                psAttributeReportingRecord);
            } */

Also, could you please send an active request from the coordinator and wait for the response?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

It occurred to me that I had another problem, and the problem was that while enddevice was sleeping, other devices were sending messages to this enddevice, how did this enddevice wake up and receive this message, how did this code do that?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

When the end device wakes up, it sends a data request, then the coordinator will send an ack, but with the frame pending flag set. The device will wait for the data.

pastedImage_1.png

I am checking your other question.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

So you're saying that after we have to manually wake up the enddevice, the enddevice will poll the parent, and if it has data, it will receive data, and if it doesn't, it will go back to sleep?Can I get the device into low-power mode without having to wake it up manually?This means that I now want the device to go into low-power mode (sleep mode) when there is no message, and when there is a message, the device will automatically wake up and receive the message.Can it be done?How can I do that? How can I do that?Please guide.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It will go back to sleep? Can I get the device into low-power mode without having to wake it up manually?

Yes, the device will sleep after that. Please look at the JN-AN-1229 sleep end device.

I ran some test by my side adding an endpoint. I sent a simple descriptor request to the endpoint 2. 

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Mario

Contributor II

Thank you for your reply.Strange, then, why can't I add endpoints.Can you share your test code for adding endpoints with me?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please see the files that I modified. See my comments [MC]

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

修改1.png

Hello, thank you very much for your reply. According to what you said, I blocked that piece of code. After successful compilation, it will still be the same as before.The terminal outputs nothing, so it can't get into the network, and there's no way to send a request through the coordinator.Now I have a request, hope you can help me, can you help me to do a test, in Jacqueline Nottingham - AN - 1218 - zigbee - 3.0 - light bulbs - the ExtendedColorLight source a new growth point, test whether the new endpoint is available, if you can use this endpoint, there is a problem that because this is my code, please share your new endpoint code.If your newly added endpoint doesn't work, you know where my problem lies.In addition, I did not find in the source code where the event information of Color Cluster was received and processed.Do you know where it is?

0 Kudos