I have a project
- 'NXP MCU Toos' configured as the tool chain
- 'none' configured for the library headers (C/C++ Build -> Settings -> MCU C Compiler -> Misc)
- NOT using a managed linker script
Default headers are not being found (<stdlib.h>, etc.)
I can manually put in the path, but that is flawed because if I change tool versions, the path will not change automatically to follow the new tool (and library) version.
I am manually specifying the system library by using 'm, g, gcc & nosys' in the MCU Linker -> Libraries -> Libraries field
If I look in C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbols -> Includes -> GNU C
- I will see a built-in value that does point to a tool include path, but it is 'redlib/include'
- it should be 'arm-none-eabi/include'
How do I fix this?