PN7462 FW and SW examples full (NDA) version incomplete?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 FW and SW examples full (NDA) version incomplete?

Jump to solution
jarojuda
Contributor II

I downloaded Sw368319 - PN7462AU FW And SW Examples Full Version - V05_12_00 (1.9) from docstore.

The package PN7462AU-FW_v05.12.00_Extended.zip seems corrupted.

No example involving MIFARE DESFIRE compiles. The other examples compile well. 

There are unresolved dependencies from phalMfdf.h (the log attached).

I noticed that files from the phalMfdf component differs from that I have downloaded in Sw375617 - NFC Reader Library V05.12.00 Including MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus And ICODE DNA Modules (1.7).

I replaced the MIFARE DESFIRE component in the PN7462 Extended by that from  Sw375617 and now all examples compiles.

Did any of you have a similar problem?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jaroslaw,

There is a updated version available on docstore, would you please try it?

pastedImage_2.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
thiago_machado
Contributor III

Hi. I just downloaded the PDF file containing all the files, but it's for a passwork in order to open the PDF file. How can I get this password?

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jaroslaw,

There is a updated version available on docstore, would you please try it?

pastedImage_2.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!