AnsweredAssumed Answered

ZigBee 3.0 JN516x Interrupt handling

Question asked by Eric Belanger on Sep 27, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 28, 2017 by Eric Belanger

If using JN516x and ZigBee3.0 stack JN-SW-4170 is it possible to also use interrupt functions from the  JN516x Integrated Peripherals API? Such as...

u32AHI_Init

vAHI_SysCtrlRegisterCallback
vAHI_Uart1RegisterCallback

I need to access the brownout, input, uart, pulse counter and analogue callback functions and using the above functions allows for more autonomous interrupt handling (interrupts are cleared and parsed automatically, I realize uarts are not cleared automatically but they are parsed automatically)

If these functions are no longer available because of the free_rtos interrupt handling, is there any documentation on modifying the irq_JN516x.S file? I have successfully added the System controller interrupt I needed but only by looking at all the examples and guessing at the structure. Then I have to poll all of the conditions that could have triggered it. I would l0ve to be able to recreate the original mechanism of the registered callback functions.

I had to post this one sentence at a time to figure out that the word "l0ve" is banned! Really?!?!

Outcomes