How to introduce WiFi capability in my system ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to introduce WiFi capability in my system ?

arvindpal
Contributor I

We have embedded devices with LPC2387 (ARM7) as MCU. Its firmware is based on FreeRTOS. Data rate requirement : minimal (Around 1-2 Mbps). We want to have Wifi capability in our device.Which of your devices will be best suited for our  requirements. We would like to have its code library and driver to be available ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Arvind,

unfortunately NXP doent snot develop  Wifi module, therefore we cannot provide a full solution.

However, you can find an exampe using Kinetis K22 and K64 MCUs with GT202 which is a Qualcomm solution. NXP provides such example in its Kinetis SDK v2.1 and above.

ESP8266 is another popular solution which you can incorporate to you FreeRTOS project. This module contains TCP/IP embedded stack.

If you have any question please let me know.

Best regards,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos