Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get DEVKIT-MOTORGD and DEVKIT-TRANSLATE

Jump to solution
diogocacador
Contributor III

Hello community,

Has anyone been able to buy the following daughter boards?

> DEVKIT-COMM (CAN/LIN communication)

> DEVKIT-MOTORGD (motor control)

> DEVKIT-TRANSLATE (translate FRDM pinout)

The top one is possible to find, but there is no hint of the others in Google searches :O, appart from a brochure that mentions their existence. (attached below)

AUTOMCUDEVKITFS.png

http://cache.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/fact-sheets/AUTOMCUDEVKITFS.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=3&pageNum=1 

I'm interested in using them with the S32K144 Evaluation Board|NXP and the Model Based Design Toolbox V2.

Kind regards,

Diogo

1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Diogo,

We expect the final hw validation results for MotorGD by the end of this week. If all are pass we will then know the launch day for high volumes.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

EDITTED:

Motor GD DevKit is now available: The MotorGD DevKit integrated motor control shield official product page

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
diogocacador
Contributor III

Any news on MOTORGD availability?

Diogo

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Diogo,

We expect the final hw validation results for MotorGD by the end of this week. If all are pass we will then know the launch day for high volumes.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

EDITTED:

Motor GD DevKit is now available: The MotorGD DevKit integrated motor control shield official product page

0 Kudos
mschlachter
Contributor I

Hi Daniel,

is there any update available for the release date for the DEVKIT-MOTORGD and the DEVKIT-TRANSLATE?

Best regards,

Markus

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi mschlachter‌,

I do not have updates for the MOTORGD nor TRANSLATE Kits.

wem'sperez‌, by any chance do you have some updates to share with us in this matter ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos
wem_sperez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi mschlachter‌, dumitru-daniel.popa‌,

I apologize as these two projects have taken too long, right now I can tell you that MOTORGD is still on plan for end of July and that TRANSLATE kit is likely to be available by end of August.

I hope this is useful. These two boards have required some more time, but these are now at the final stage. I will keep you posted in case of any delay.

Regards!

Wences

0 Kudos
diogo_cacador
Contributor I

Any news on MOTORGD availability?

Diogo

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I've highlighted this issue to our marketing team and we are waiting for their feedback. 

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The NXP Sales and Marketing will prepare the launch of these products in June time-frame. By that time - i'm going to update this thread with links to both products.

Thanks you for your patience! Stay tuned

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos