dineshs
Contributor I

how to migrate from codewarrior to DDC-I OpenArbor

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

dineshs
Contributor I

chip part number MPC5676RRM , I am working in DDC-I OpenArbor IDE  (6.6.4.r80932) .

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

we do not have any tool for project migration from CodeWarrior to DDC-I OpenArbor IDE, even this IDE is not NXP product, so I am not able to tell you where is the problem.

From my point of view, the best way for you is to contact DDCI support directly. Please see following link:

Software Trouble Report (STR) – DDC-I 

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

dineshs
Contributor I

after migration I am getting following errors

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section .sbss lma 0x40009a18 adjusted to 0x4000ec18

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section .bss lma 0x40009a2c adjusted to 0x4000ec2c

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section .interp lma 0x4000ec18 adjusted to 0x400124d0

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section .dynsym lma 0x4000ec2c adjusted to 0x400124e1

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section .dynstr lma 0x4000ec2c adjusted to 0x400124e1

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section .hash lma 0x4000ec3c adjusted to 0x400124ef

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section `.data' can't be allocated in segment 3

LOAD: .sbss .data .dynamic

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: The first section in the PT_DYNAMIC segment is not the .dynamic section

C:/DDC-I/usr/local/cross-compilers/gcc-4.6.1/bin/powerpc-motorola-elf-objcopy:D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5[.text]: Bad value

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: section `.data' can't be allocated in segment 3

LOAD: .sbss .data .dynamic

BFD: D:/GSSW/GSS/output/powerpc-motorola-elf/diagnostic/stSTc4t5: The first section in the PT_DYNAMIC segment is not the .dynamic section

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please let us know what CodeWarrior version you work with and your chip part number. Thus we can contact the proper engineer to assist you.

Thanks.

Jennie

0 Kudos

dineshs
Contributor I

chip part number MPC5676RRM , I am working in DDC-I OpenArbor IDE  (6.6.4.r80932) and  Code Warrior IDE version   5.9.0

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dine,

What chip and what version of CW do you work with?

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos