LPC54102 - DMA on 3 channels interrupts only one time instead of 3 times!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54102 - DMA on 3 channels interrupts only one time instead of 3 times!

doini
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using 3 DMA channels triggered at different times, shortly one after another, in an interval of several hundred of nano-seconds (the system frequency is 96MHz).

They are supposed to interrupt one after another at those different times, but they interrupt only one time for the 3 channels.

Besides this, I am using linked DMA transfer, and it does not work. I am supposed to clear the interrupts after each descriptor was exhausted, but the 3 channels do not interrupt separately.

I mention that I set the transfer to reload each time the descriptor was exhausted, but DMA does not reload, it will do only the first transfer.

I tried to reload the next descriptors (into XFERCFG) manually inside the DMA interrupt, but the DMA transfer is not done completely.  

I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Doini

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doinita Marcu,

I was wondering if you upload the demo, then I can run the demo on the LPCXpresso54102 board to replicate the issue.

It will help me to figure out the cause of this issue
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos