Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to uninstall S32DS for ARM v1.1

Jump to solution
yvesbriant
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Trying to uninstall S32DS for ARM v1.1 for Windows64 results in this error message (see picture attached). Is there a way to workaround this problem, and to save 1.52GB on my hard-drive ?

Thanks

Yves

156138_156138.pngpastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I found some information about this error. This means that the uninstall procedure cannot find the Java VM or the present Java version cannot be used by the uninstaller for some reason.

Look at the following thread, which could help you to resolve.

LaunchAnywhere Error: Windows error 2 occured while loading the - Microsoft Community

Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

4 Replies
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I see you have installed Java version 6. Try to install some new one (Java 8 update 91) 64-bit version and for sure also 32-bit version, then try to uninstall once again.

If it does not help, please write me back.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
yvesbriant
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

I installed the latest 64b Java version. I now have a different error message, directly related to the Java VM. However I checked that the Java VM is correctly installed...

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I found some information about this error. This means that the uninstall procedure cannot find the Java VM or the present Java version cannot be used by the uninstaller for some reason.

Look at the following thread, which could help you to resolve.

LaunchAnywhere Error: Windows error 2 occured while loading the - Microsoft Community

Regards,

Martin

yvesbriant
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks Martin, I found the solution: I had to remove "C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;" from the PATH variable, and I was able to uninstall S32DS.