Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEprom emulation driver for MPC5604B

Jump to solution
朱先生
Contributor III

Hi, All:

We used MPC5604B to develop our project. In our planning, Internal data flash could be instead of   EEprom. So we downloaded MPC5xxx_EEE_DRIVER.exe  from official website.

Then we tried to compile the demo project(in ..\Demos\build\MPC5604P_CW_VLE folder), two errors were displayed in message box as below:

149164_149164.pngpastedImage_0.png

The IDE can't recognize the .vle opcode. But VLE configuration were already be opened.

149171_149171.pngpastedImage_1.png

Is there something wrong with the demo project? how to solve this problem?

If we used the MPC5604P demo code as EEprom emulation driver for MPC5604B, does the ecu can operate normally?

Thanks for your reply.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
朱先生
Contributor III

Hi, Lukas:

Our compiler is Codeworrior, not GreenHills. I forget to configure the compiler option in demo code.

I change the code according to your advise, the ecu can normally work. Thanks for your information, very useful.

Regards,

Bryce.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

there are two files common for all compilers:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\EEE_Driver_v1.3.0\MPC5xxx\Demos\src\C90\C90LC_DF\MPC5604P\ intc_branch_table_vle.s

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\EEE_Driver_v1.3.0\MPC5xxx\Demos\src\C90\IVOR2_vle.s

It is necessary to change this line in both files from:

.equ COMPILER,    GHS

to

.equ COMPILER,    CW

Then it will work.

I didn’t test it but I believe it will work also on MPC5604B. I can see in the source files that it doesn’t touch specific features but rather flash only, so it should work.

Regards,

Lukas

朱先生
Contributor III

Hi, Lukas:

I change the code according to your advise, The build process has been done with no error. The ecu can normally work.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Bryce

0 Kudos
朱先生
Contributor III

Hi, Lukas:

Our compiler is Codeworrior, not GreenHills. I forget to configure the compiler option in demo code.

I change the code according to your advise, the ecu can normally work. Thanks for your information, very useful.

Regards,

Bryce.

0 Kudos