cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to boot from NAND Flash

Jump to solution
Harris
Contributor III

Is there a guide for booting from the NAND Flash.

Is there a IBIS for MMPF0100F0AEP?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Is there a guide for booting from the NAND Flash.

A. Please refer to the Chapter 5 "Image Build" (and, especially, to the Section 5.5 "U-Boot configuration") of attached Yocto Project User's Guide document and to the Sections 4.5.7, 4.6.2, 4.7 and 4.7.2 of attached i.MX Linux User's Guide document.

Q. Is there a IBIS for MMPF0100F0AEP?

A. No, there is no IBIS model for the MMPF0100F0AEP part.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The documents are attached to my post. Just in case, I'm attaching them once again, please see below.

Have a great day,
Artur

0 Kudos
Harris
Contributor III

Sorry, I still not found the attached.

How to find it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Harris
Contributor III

Artur,

I have found the Attached.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Is there a guide for booting from the NAND Flash.

A. Please refer to the Chapter 5 "Image Build" (and, especially, to the Section 5.5 "U-Boot configuration") of attached Yocto Project User's Guide document and to the Sections 4.5.7, 4.6.2, 4.7 and 4.7.2 of attached i.MX Linux User's Guide document.

Q. Is there a IBIS for MMPF0100F0AEP?

A. No, there is no IBIS model for the MMPF0100F0AEP part.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Harris
Contributor III

Hi, Artur,

I can not find the attached document.

Thanks.

0 Kudos