Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twr-k81 not detecting

Jump to solution
surenderreddyga
Contributor I

Hi,

I got TWR-POS-K81 card and connected it to windows 7, unfortunately the card not detecting.

When we plug in first time, the windows pops a message showing drivers are installing, but no usb/other device (MSD_CDC_Device) as documented in the TWR-POS-K81 Quick Start Guide can be seen is showing in the device manager, could not connect to any terminal. Followed all the steps as per "'TWR-POS-K81 Quick Start Guide"' from freescale site but failed

I am using windows 7.

Please Help me out...............

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I had tested with FRDM-K82F board using Segger JLink OpenSDA V2.1 firmware to debug the board.

It also provides the JLink CDC UART port:

J-Link.png

The Segger J-Link OpenSDA V2.1 firmware could be downloaded from here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I had tested with FRDM-K82F board using Segger JLink OpenSDA V2.1 firmware to debug the board.

It also provides the JLink CDC UART port:

J-Link.png

The Segger J-Link OpenSDA V2.1 firmware could be downloaded from here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
surenderreddyga
Contributor I

Hi

In order to put the firmware (.bin) into the board it should be in bootloader mode (the board should be shown as like usb in the PC),

I am trying it by pressing reset button and powering up the board, but it is not happening..............................

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, it need to put OpenSDA to bootloader mode. It need to press the reset button and power the board until the bootloader disc display on the PC computer panel.

If there still could not find bootloader disc, the OpenSDA firmware could be damaged or be erased.

You could contact with your local NXP distributor about the board warranty issue:

Returns and Warranty Information|NXP

Below is NXP distributor network:

Distributor Network|NXP

Wish it helps.
Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos