Codewarrior tap status wrong

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior tap status wrong

hxmh
Contributor I

Hello, i have bought a codewarrior tap newly,but it could not be connected to the p1010 board. I used CCS to get the codewarrior tap status ,the error shows in the pic.The Probe Tip i used is CWH-CTP-COP-YE,it is also newly bought. Can you tell me what is wrong?Thank you!

63045_63045.jpgimage.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Try to update the cwtap OS, it could help. To do that, in ccs console enter the command:

updatecwtap --force fsl037000

If updating cwtap doesn't help, I'm pretty sure it is a problem with the Probe, because when you have no probe connected to cwtap you don't get this error. Do you have additional probe to test?

Adrian

0 Kudos

hxmh
Contributor I

yes,I have two cwtaps,but i have only one probe,the probe is JTAG/COP has a 16-pin connector.I used the other cwtap,the error still happened.I will try to buy another probe to test.Thank you for your answer!

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According to the info it seems you're using CW for PA V10.5.

Am I right ?

You're using CodeWarrior TAP + CWH-CTP-COP-YE.

I don't know what the error ERROR:1567016 means but:

JTAG/COP probe has a 16-pin connector

OnCE probe has a 14-pin connector

BDM probe has a 26-pin connector

Did you tried with a demo example created with the Project wizard (File + New) ?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos