I am studying the CAAM capabilities and performances on the iMX6 processor family. (In particular iMX6S, iMX6SX and iMX6Q).
Note that the CAAM runs in bare-metal applications (without any OS) on my boards.
- I would like to know where is localized the CAAM in the SoC?
- What is its clock /frequency ? Which PLL manages it ? Is the same clock for the CPU and the CAAM ?
Is it possible to tune it ?
- It is possible to get a performances benchmark of the differents crypto algorithms (AES, RSA, SHA...)
- What is its hardware features ? Temperature, resistance ?
I've already read
- i.MX 6Solo/6DualLite Applications Processor Reference Manual (IMX6SDLRM.pdf)
- i.MX 6 Series Thermal Management Guidelines (AN4579.pdf)
Is there others interestings documents ?
Anyone could give some informations ?
Thank you for your help,