I have a board with mpc8309 processor, MQX V3.8.0 and I use CW power pc windows classic 8.80.
At the program startup I initilize the three fec with this sequence:
1) ENET_get_mac_address(device, newMac, mac);
2) result = ipcfg_init_device(device, mac);
3) ipcfg_bind_staticip(device, &ip_data);
And it works.
If I try to reassign a new IP address a runtime to a one of three fec it doesn't work. In particulary:
4) I call the function ipcfg_bind_staticip(device, &ip_data) with a new IP
5) the function exit with no errors
6) but the new IP doesn't work
How can I do to change IP at Runtime?