Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find or load the file C_4i_CF_StdABI_MSL.a

Jump to solution
xavier_
Contributor I

When I compile the project of uc/os-ii, the codewarrior has some errors:

Could not find or load the file C_4i_CF_StdABI_MSL.a?

And I can't find this file in /ColdFire_Support/Runtime either. Where can I find this file, or which patch I need to install?

Thank you very much.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CW7.2 and CW10 do not use these libraries any more. The new Library set called "Embedded Warrior Libraries" or "EWL" has been created. This provides more flexibility to reduce memory footprint when using stdio operations, since it can disable functionality from the I/O operation reducing its footprint. For more information about this change from v7.1 to v7.2, please see TN268:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/app_note/TN268.pdf

The libraries are located in next path

C:\Freescale\CodeWarrior for Coldfire v7.2\ColdFire_Support

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CW7.2 and CW10 do not use these libraries any more. The new Library set called "Embedded Warrior Libraries" or "EWL" has been created. This provides more flexibility to reduce memory footprint when using stdio operations, since it can disable functionality from the I/O operation reducing its footprint. For more information about this change from v7.1 to v7.2, please see TN268:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/app_note/TN268.pdf

The libraries are located in next path

C:\Freescale\CodeWarrior for Coldfire v7.2\ColdFire_Support

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
xavier_
Contributor I

Thank you for your answer.

The version of my CW is v7.2, and I have found C_4i_CF_StdABI_MSL.a in the path: ..\ColdFire_Support\msl\MSL_C\MSL_CodeFire\Lib.

But there is another libarary could not find: C_TRK_4i_CF_StdABI_MSL.a,  and I rename the library C_V4_4i_CF_StdABI_MSL.a to this one, the complie pass.

Could you help me to explain about this? and how can get the right library?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos