when I use SPIGen connect to FRDM-KL25Z,why it always fails?I promise that I have configurated all related softwares and drive.The pictures as follollws:

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I use SPIGen connect to FRDM-KL25Z,why it always fails?I promise that I have configurated all related softwares and drive.The pictures as follollws:

Contributor I

when I use SPIGen connect to FRDM-KL25Z,why  it  always fails?I promise that I have configurated  all related softwares and drive.The pictures as follollws:

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please download [SPIGEN version 7.1.2 PC interface software for Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista] from below link:

SPI Generator (SPIGen) Software|Freescale

There also provides USB to SPI Device Driver Installation Instructions - User Guide  about how to install the SPIGen driver to Windows system.

It needs to use KITUSBSPIEVME board (Evaluation Kit - USB-SPI interface), more detailed info, please check below link:

Evaluation Kit - USB-SPI interface, MC68HC908|Freescale

With KITUSBSPIEVME boards connects to USB cable, the [USB to SPI device] will be recognized as below:

USB to SPI device 2.jpg

USB to SPI device.jpg

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributor I

When I connect to FRDM-KL25Z,Displays as follow:Q.png

It whether means I was failed?

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have tried to use FRDM-KL25Z board as USB to SPI device and it works.

Please check my connection for FRDM-KL25Z board and Windows device info:

USB to SPI device.jpg

USB to SPI device 2.jpg

Please re-program FRDM-KL25Z board with [UsbSpiDongleKL25Zv504] image and check again if it works or not.

best regards,

Ma Hui

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For you are using FRDM-KL25Z board, I want to know which USB port you connected to PC?

FRDM-KL25Z.jpg

Port 1 is KL25 USB port;

Port 2 is on board OpenSDA debugger port.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos