Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isr on MQX Lite

Jump to solution
wendersonolivei
Contributor IV

Hi All,

I created a little program with a periodical timer interrupt with PEx. And this works fine!

But, reading the User Guide and the RM of MQX Lite, I saw then saying that I should install isr on MQX, not just create that.

So, I installed an isr with the follow code:

uint_32 timer_ptr;

_int_install_isr(LDD_ivIndex_INT_TPM2  , (INT_ISR_FPTR)TI1_OnInterrupt, &timer_ptr);

And the interrupt event stays with the same code, generated by PEx

void TI1_OnInterrupt(void)

{

Bit1_NegVal();

}

After install the isr, the timer interrupt occurs everytime, without compare with counter.

Someone know what's happening?

Thanks alot,

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

Processor Expert has build-in knowledge about all microcontroller units and integrated peripherals. The microcontroller units and peripherals are encapsulated into configurable components. When you use PE, it will generate code and ISRs automatically.  it can work. You can change the isr if you like.  If you do not use PE, you can use _int_install_isr to install an ISR maually.

Have a nice day:)
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

Processor Expert has build-in knowledge about all microcontroller units and integrated peripherals. The microcontroller units and peripherals are encapsulated into configurable components. When you use PE, it will generate code and ISRs automatically.  it can work. You can change the isr if you like.  If you do not use PE, you can use _int_install_isr to install an ISR maually.

Have a nice day:)
Daniel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos