I'm using iMX6Q without any OS. Toggling GPIO was intended for testing purpose.
From the testing, the output frequency is only 700kHz. It's far less then expectation.
Do I miss anything?
- All settings remain default, one GPIO pin in GPIO_18 group was used.
- 4 Assembly lines was written for this routine.
- read GPIO register
- toggle GPIO pin (using XOR logic)
- write to GPIO register
- jump to 1st line
- Clock setting is shown as below:
- PLL1 - System : 792 MHz
- PLL2 - System Bus : 528 MHz
- IPG clock : 66 MHz
- AHB clock : 132 MHz
- AXI clock : 264 MHz
- DDR clock : 528 MHz